Chair Person: Dr Laura Chella
Event Type: eAGMs
CPD Points: 2
Laura Chella is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: HSA eAGM
Time: Sept 16, 2020 06:00 PM Johannesburg
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 931 4838 5270
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,93148385270#,,,,,,0#,,065870# US (New York)
+16699009128,,93148385270#,,,,,,0#,,065870# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 931 4838 5270
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abP7Xne6x5
16th September 2020
Chairperson: Dr Bianca De Canha
Please see instructions on how to access the software below.
As per the HSA Constitution, the HSA is attempting this innovation in order to reach as many members as possible. Should the meeting for any reason fail the HSA will then arrange for a backup date to either rerun the eAGM or have a physical meeting in the case of insufficient members to render a quorum. In which case this will be an extraordinary meeting. We therefore ask for your assistance and patience as we assist you as best as possible to take part.
Please note: HSA Members only.
An individual’s bandwidth capabilities will determine the strength and clarity of connection.
RSVP: Please visit www.hsa.org.za to sign up for the event – follow the link from the event eAGM.
NB: Be sure to log in to the website before signing up and ensure your membership is up to date as we will be using this portal to generate your CPD certificates.
Accessing the software:
- Zoom can be used on your computer or tablet and cellphone (just download the app from the supported app store). Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email to participate for the specific event. For logging in just use the provided meeting details given to you on confirmation.
- Please ensure you have sufficient bandwidth to receive the voice data and a microphone in order to be heard with speaking. How do you know if your computer or device will work? If you can Skype without any disruptions and with good clarity from your device then you can likely use Zoom.
- It is suggested you sign up or go into the Zoom meeting room ahead of time, especially if on computer in order for the background software to load on your computer. Before the meeting starts you will be in a waiting room. Access will be granted to presenters and when you need to speak so please be patient on orientation of the software please.
- Dates you can access the software ahead of time in order to sign up and orientate yourself at the next eEVENT on the 13th August 2020.
- On first trying to Zoom, you may be required to install software. Please ensure you use the test sessions described above or log in early to the event to allow this to happen.
- Please be patient the software can take some time for everyone to orientate themselves
- Voice control will be activated so that only one person may speak at a time. You may pose written questions in the area provided or seek help from the administrator, “HSA Admin” – you can send them a private message in the software.
- If you are granted voice options, the use of headphones is preferable as this will decrease your own background noise or unnecessary feedback. Otherwise please ensure that your speakers are not causing interference with your microphone.
- Please ensure your own webcam / video is turned off.
- Regarding raising questions, push the question button on the right of the screen should you wish to raise a question or contact “HSA Admin”.
- Once the eAGM is completed please log out.